Everyone wants a tip they can use when they start a fitness or weight loss program. Since most people start an exercise program after the holiday season, this page features some tips for your 2007 fitness workout. The most important fitness tip that you will get from anyone is to exercise. If you are just beginning a fitness routine, you start off slowly and work you way upwards. Always aim for the top, but you have to realize that if you havent been doing a lot of exercise, it will take time for you to get to the level you want to attain. Start with a basic level such as walking and ease your way into jogging and working out on a regular basis.
In addition to exercise you have to eat healthy foods, Make sure your diet contains a balance of different foods that include carbohydrates, proteins and fat. While you are counting calories, you will find that healthy foods contain much less calories than fast foods or junk foods, and choosing fruit as snacks helps you to lose weight.
Tips for becoming fit this year:
- Exercise at least three days per week.
- Do aerobic workouts
- Start a strength training program
- Stretch to increase the flexibility of your muscles
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Set a specific time for your fitness workout.
- Walk rather than drive short distances
- Choose fruit rather than chips or bars as your snack
- Bring your own lunch to work
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator